Gameday PReview: Louisville
There have been two things on my mind since the clock read 0:00 in Winston-Salem last weekend. Louisville and season two of The Mandalorian. These things are not related in any way, shape, or form but something I keep coming back to is a quote that is repeated throughout this show -- “this is the way”.
Last week did not go the way we would’ve intended, but this is a new week and a new opportunity to go 1-0.
Also, today is Halloween and I have told myself ALL WEEK that weird things will happen across college football today because a) Halloween and b) it is 2020.
Anyways, ~this is the way~ to your gameday PReview!
Virginia Tech Hokies (3-2, 3-2 ACC) at Louisville Cardinals (2-4, 1-4 ACC)
Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, Ky.
Virginia Tech holds a 5-2 lead against the Cardinals, with the last matchup being a 35-24 Virginia Tech victory in 2006.
Kickoff: 4:00 on ACC Network
Play-by-Play: Wes Durham
Analyst: Roddy Jones
Sideline: Eric Wood
#25 Jersey: Keshon Artis | LB | RS Sophomore | Chesapeake, VA.
SONS OF SATURDAY ARTICLES AND PODCASTS
LOCK$ of Saturday - Week 9
- Grayson Wimbish: East Coast Report - Louisville Preview
- Justin Cates: Halloween Hokies Take On Louisville
- Sam Jessee: Lock$ of Saturday - Week 9
- Madelyn Mirek: Mic'd Up with Madelyn
- Robert Irby: Three Reasons why Virginia Tech Could Beat Louisville
- Mike McDaniel: Three Reasons Why Louisville Could Beat Virginia Tech
- Brett Smith: Prokies in the NFL - Week Seven
- Preston Huennekens: Thoughts From a Pessimistic Hokie
- Mike McDaniel: Virginia Tech Has a Wide Receiver Problem
SON(G)S OF SATURDAY PLAYLIST
Hope everyone and their families/friend have a safe and fun Halloween!
Today is a great day to play Enter Sandman, We Ready and any other songs that will get you hype for this game. It is also a great day to #BeatLouisville.