Whoami? Pt. 2
Still want more after last week? Desperate for revenge maybe?
Fess up: how many of you did not know the last feature was former star running back and first-round NFL draft pick Kevin Jones?
Oh well, here is another chance for you to win a prize from our online store and brag to your friends about how much smarter than them you are! Here we go:
1. I am best known by a nickname as opposed to my real name.
2. I was selected by the Texas Rangers in the 1982 MLB draft and the Baltimore Orioles in the 1985 draft, though I did not sign either time. I finished college baseball with a 6-1 record and 3.99 ERA.
3. My son-in-law is teammates professionally with one of my sons.
4. I was born and raised in Harrisonburg, Virginia, before enrolling at VT in 1982.
5. My middle child is currently coached by one of my contemporaries: he and his team defeated me and my team 4-1 in the 1993 NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals.
6. Trailing 88-94 with 10.9 seconds left, I tossed an alley-oop inbound pass off the backboard to my teammate, Vince Carter, who nearly threw down a windmill that would have gone down as one of the best dunks ever.
7. I have stolen the most passes in the history of Virginia Tech basketball, male or female.
8. Despite not playing with an official three-point line in college, I am best known for my distance shooting.
9. I won my highest award in 1994, claiming the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year trophy.
10. My basketball jersey number was retired by my alma mater and is shared by a recent MVP winner.
This one should not be too bad: although, if last week's premiere was tough for you, this one may be too.
Once you have settled on your answer make sure to tweet @SonsofSatVT with your guess and how many clues it took you to infer it for an opportunity to win 40% off of an order in our online store (must be following us on Twitter)!
Here's a sneak peek at this week's figure: