Whoami? Pt. 3
Okay, it is time to step up the difficulty a little.
Yes, the MLB draft information in last week’s edition was misleading, but you still should have figured out that it was “Dell” Curry! One of the greatest shooters ever: until he fathered two that were better than him, that is.
This week features a lesser-known member of the Virginia Tech alumni community, although he is quite amazing in his own right.
Without further ado, here we go.
1. I am currently employed by the University of Florida as a Special Teams Quality Control coach.
2. I was born in Radford, Virginia and am a graduate of Pulaski County High School.
3. I played in the 2000 inaugural season of the AF2, the Arena Football League’s developmental affiliate.
4. I have been employed by 15 (!!!) different teams in the National Football League over the course of my 15-year career.
5. Although my first name is Michael, I prefer to go by my better-known middle name.
6. I left Virginia Tech with the program record for most points scored in a season and the Big East record for total career scoring.
7. I am best remembered for a six-year tenure with a team that shares one of Virginia Tech’s primary colors.
8. My best season fell in 2005: I was nominated to the All-Pro first-team and was selected to the Pro Bowl, my only appearance.
9. In 2019, I was involved in a scandal at Michigan State that forced me to resign from my position.
10. I converted 85.5% of my field goal attempts during my NFL career.
So, what do you think? Hopefully that last clue set you down the right path.
After you have gathered your thoughts, make sure to tweet the @SonsofSatVT Twitter page for a chance to win 40% off of an order in our online store!
Do not hesitate to share with your friends and battle it out for the rightful spot as top dog in VT fandom.
There will be chances to win every Sunday, so make sure that you are following us!
Here's a quick look at this week's figure: